Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Avery Ryan Jackson


6 Send Your Love Here:

Christie said...

One day we will meet & it will be glorious. You are in my heart forever more. My love, Granna

Unknown said...

Little Avery, please save Pap a seat by your side. We can catch up on what I have missed not having you in my life but for that short time. You left an impact on so many and made love grow even more for your family. See you soon little one, love Pap

Anonymous said...

Love to you sweet little one and know that your Aunt Cynthia is looking forward to you showing her around when we meet in the special place our Lord prepared for us.

Anonymous said...

Avery,I think of you daily and you will always be in my thoughts.I am at peace knowing that one day I will see you again. Heaven is even more beautiful because you are there. LOVE GRANNY DAWN

Myka said...

Avery, it's mommy. I wanted to stop by here and look @ this beautiful sunset and let you know how much I love and miss you. I know you are watching over us and are proud to see your little sister Ava. I love you so much my sweet boy.

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry for your loss. I had a son March 13, 2012 i named him Avery Ryan. I like to look up other Avery Ryan s on the web and saw your site. My prayers are with your family.