Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Elizabeth Ashley DiMarino


3 Send Your Love Here:

Nanny Karen said...

God has used your life, Ashley, in ways we could have never imagined. You were a blessing to us here, and you are still a blessing to us. Love, Nanny

Joanie Edwards said...

Ashley, I can just see you now sitting on the beach, painting the sunset from heaven. What fun! You changed our lives, and we are forever grateful! I know you are with Gaggi because I saw you the night you passed from this life to eternal life. Please give Gaggi and Pop the biggest hugs ever from all of us. We will see you soon. Love, Aunt Joanie

Nick DiMarino said...

Ashley, my butterfly, not once in the last 1842 days have I not thought of you. Some days bring tears, but most bring smiles. You were a very special little girl and granddaddy loved and still loves you very much. My heart broke in half the day you died, but I know one day we will be together again, and my heart will be completely healed by our loving God.
With all of my love forever,
Granddaddy