Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Harry Joseph Zaini


5 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

To my angel boy. Mummy loves you. I am missing you so very much.

Anonymous said...

You are constantly in my thoughts sweetheart. I miss you my beautiful little boy. I love you more than words can ever say sweet Harry.
Love Mumma.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you with love always sweet boy.
Love Mamma.

Anonymous said...

My dear Harry. I think of you constantly sweetheart. You live on in my heart. Until we meet again my darling boy.
Mamma.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas my precious little man. This is the 3rd Christmas without you and it is not any easier. I will be thinking of you today and hold you in my heart.
Love you more than words can say,
Mamma.