Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Helena Quynh-Anh Ngo


Helena Quynh-Anh Ngo
Born: October 24, 2010
Received her Angel Wings: February 25, 2011

My Sweet Precious Helena,

Words cannot describe how much I miss you. Oh, how I wish I could have you back in my arms. I would hold you tight all day and all night, just staring at your angelic face. You had the most beautiful brown eyes surrounded by long curly lashes, that all of mommy's friends obsessed over. I would give up everything just to be able to hear your first laugh, to see your first steps, or to embrace you and smell your sweet scent again.

Although you were here for just a short time, you've touched countless hearts. Your name means "shining light", which is absolutely the perfect name for you. You are truly our beam of shining light! You have brought light to our little family and to the people around us. Thank you for teaching me to be patient, to live live in the moment, and to embrace the true meaning of life.

Helena, you were a true fighter! I know you held on to me as long as you could, but God had other plans for you. He needed the most precious angel in Heaven. So even if the pain is unbearable for us here on Earth, we understand God's greater mission for you.

As I held you in my arms for the last time, my heart tore apart. I selfishly did not want to let you go. I stared into your chubby beautiful face and watched you fall peacefully asleep, free from all humanly pain. At that moment, I knew God had chosen you to be by his side. Although your life lasted but only a moment, my cherished memories of you will make those moments last forever. I will look forward to the day when I can share eternity with you. Until we meet again, my sweet baby Helena. I will love you always.

Forever yours,
Mommy

P.S. Daddy and Bryson also love and miss you so much!

0 Send Your Love Here: