Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mason Graham Fulkerson


Mason Graham Fulkerson
Born still December 10, 2010
United State. Las Vegas, Nv
December 17, 2010

My Dearest Mason,

I don’t even know where to begin. You came and left us way too soon. When you were placed in my arms I could feel your sweet spirit glowing from within. I held you tight never wanting to let you go. I just looked at your sweet face imagining all the things I wished I could have given you. You were not supposed to leave this world yet. You were supposed to come home with me, so that I could be your mom and take care of you. Give you endless love.

I was ready with drawers full of clothes and a place for you to rest your head. Your big brother, Drew, was going to let you sleep in his crib and share his room and toys. You boys were going to be best friends and I’m sure Drew would teach you all his naughty tricks. Daddy was so excited to have two little boys to call his favorite and teach to play video games and baseball. I could not wait to hold you in my arms in the quiet early hours of the morning when only you and I existed in this crazy world. We were going to go on lots of trips to Grandma and Grandpa house to play till you could not play anymore.

I can think of so many things we were supposed to do together, but Heavenly Father had other plans for you. He needed you to get your perfect little body, so that you could come back to Him and do the work he needed you to do. There were bigger plans for you far beyond your family here on Earth.

Mason, I wish with all my heart that I could take you in my arms and hold you forever. Hold you close to my heart and never let you go. I would give you kisses all day long; run my fingers through your curly blond hair. I would look in your eyes and tell you that everything is going to be alright. For now though I will have to do all those things in my dreams. Mason, please visit me often and make your presence known by the sweet whisperings of the Spirit. You will forever be apart of me. Thank you for sharing 9 months of your precious life inside of me.

You will forever be my little boy-- My baby Mace Man. Please make me proud of all the amazing work you are doing up there with Heavenly Father. Tell Grandma and Grandpa Thomas hello for me and make sure they take good care of you.

I’m not quite sure how to end this. I love you with every fiber of my being! You will always be apart of me where ever I go. My heart has grown a hundred times bigger because of you. I know we will meet again someday and I will take you in my arms and you will tell me, ‘Welcome home Mom.’

All my love for eternity,
Mommy

0 Send Your Love Here: