Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hanna Marri


Hanna Marri
Our beautiful angel baby Hanna Marri Stillborn on Sept 9, 2008
Florida

Dear God, Please hold my baby girl in ur ever-lovin embrace. Please let her know my love can't be erased. Please bless me on this earth & help 2 ease the pain. Please plant a seed w/in my baby's heart of sunshine not rain. Please help the days get easier & the nights go quickly by. Please hold my hand when I can't do anything but cry. Please increase my faith so I believe she is w/ You. Please 4give me when my sadness makes me come completely unglued. Please let my Hanna know there'll always be a place w/in my heart just 4 her. And when You call me Home -Please let me hold the baby I never got to watch grow up...but, I always loved!

I miss you so so much baby girl!!! I LOVE YOU HANNA!!!!!! Love FOREVER and ALWAYS Mommy

(birthday kisses to my beautiful angel baby XOXOXO)

0 Send Your Love Here: