Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Jameson Manigo-Ritter


Jameson Manigo-Ritter
Born an Angel on May 30, 2011
New Jersey

They Say There is a Reason

They say there is a reason,
They say that time will heal,
But neither time nor reason,
Will change the way I feel,
For no-one knows the heartache,
That lies behind my smiles,
No-one knows how many times,
I've broken down and cried,
I want to tell you something,
So there won't be any doubt,
You're so wonderful to think of,
But so hard to be without.

I do three things everyday; miss you, miss you, and miss you. I think about you all the time and I wish you were still here with me. I love you so much Jameson..I always will!

1 Send Your Love Here:

Adrienne said...

Just as our babies lead us to find each other, they sat side by side under an Australian twilight. Across the world and yet right here in our hearts. I can only imagine how precious they are as they gaze down on us from heaven.