Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Logan Christine Kopplin


Logan Christine Kopplin
Born into Heaven 1/9/2011

In heaven she plays,
In life we wait.
We'll meet again daughter,
At that great Holy Gate.

5 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

What Love such a pure soul has left in this world---Peace to my sweet baby---Love Memaw.

Anonymous said...

We miss you everyday Miss Logan but find peace knowing you're standing next to God watching down on us. Til we meet again...

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday in Heaven Miss Logan--we miss and love you sweet baby--Love your Memaw

Anonymous said...

wow sweet angel. you'd be 5 whole years old! miss you everyday and thank you and the big man up there for the blessings I know you've been behind <3 until we meet again!

Anonymous said...

My little girl,I don't go a day without thinking of you. My heart longs for the day I can see you again. You know my sorrows and you know my pain for that you are above and see all everyday..I'll always love you