Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Grayson Carter Apgar


Grayson Carter Apgar
Born to this world August 21, 2011
Returned to heaven August 22, 2011
Ohio, USA

Our sweet baby Gray,
Gone too soon, but forever in our hearts.
Loving you always,
Mommy and Daddy

2 Send Your Love Here:

terri said...

I love you sweet boy. Always, mommy

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to leave this comment here on the sight of your son's beautiful sunset, but I was wondering where in Ohio do you live? I also lost a son in Sept of this year and I live in Chillicothe, Ross County. Its hard talking to people who dont really know what you are going there. I thought maybe we could be of comfort in some way to each other. My email is amy.helton@yahoo.com. Thank you.