Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Jonah Taylor


Jonah Taylor
8/26/2011
United States

When I Must Leave

When I must leave you for a little while--
Please do not grieve and shed wild tears
and hug your sorrow to you
through the years.
But start out bravely with a gallant smile:
And for my sake and in my name
live on and do all the things the same.
Feed not your loneliness on empty days,
but fill each waking hour in useful ways.
Reach out your hand in comfort and in
cheer and I in turn will comfort you
and hold you near;
And never, never be afraid to die,
For I am waiting for you in the sky.

Dearest Jonah, we love and miss you so much. Know that you are always in our thoughts and will forever be in our hearts. We love you!!!!
Forever and always,
Daddy, Mommy and your big brother Blake
xoxo

0 Send Your Love Here: