Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kendra, Myron and Vanessa




Kendra Marie,
June 12 2001


Myron Ray
August 14 2004


Vanessa James
October 7, 2006

Chicago, Il

These are my footprints

so perfect and so small

these tiny footprints never touched the ground at all.

Not one tiny footprint,

for now I have wings.

These tiny footprints were meant for other things.

You will hear my tiny footprints in the patter of the rain

Gentle drops like angels tears of joy not from pain.

You will see my tiny footprints in each butterflies lazy dance.

I'll let you know I'm with you if you just give me a chance.

You will see my tiny footprints in the rustle of the leaves.

I will whisper names into the wind and call each one the grieves.

Most of all, these tiny footprints are found on mommy's heart,

Cause even though I'm gone now we'll never truly part.

They say that time in heaven is compared to the blink of an eye for us on earth.

Sometimes it helps me to think of my children running ahead of me through a beautiful field

of wildflower and butterflies so happy and completely caught up in what they are doing that when they look behind I'll already be there.



I know I'll see the sun shine bright upon my baby's faces

when I finally get to heaven all my pain will be erased.



We'll soar the skies together as angels two by two

we'll have a sweet reunion this mothers dream come true!



"Mommy please don't look so sad and please don't cry

cause I'm in the arms of Jesus and he sings me lullabies.

Please try to not question God, don't think he is unkind

Don't think he sent me to you and then changed his mind.

You see I'm a special child, I am needed above.

I'm the special gift you gave him, a product of your love.

I'll always be there with you, so watch the sky at night.

Look for the brightest star and know that's my halo's brilliant light.

You'll see me in the morning frost that mists your window pane.

That's me in the summer showers, I'll be dancing in the rain.

When you feel a gentle breeze from a gentle wind that blows,

Know that it's me planting a kiss upon your nose.

When you see a child playing and your heart feels a tug,

Don't be sad mommy thats just me giving your heart a hug.

So dont look so sad mommy and please dont cry.

I'm in the arms of Jesus and he sings me lullabies!"

0 Send Your Love Here: