Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Michael Wayne Leither


Michael Wayne Leither
Born a Sleeping Angel
August 16th, 2011

To my son,

I never got to hear you cry,
I never got to lay you on my chest,
I never got to smell your baby smell,
I never got to look into your eyes
I never got to watch you grow
But, you will always be in my heart,
I will always love you!!

Love,
Mommy

3 Send Your Love Here:

Franki said...

I am so very, very sorry for your loss! Your poem is so very beautiful, although sad, but fitting for the situation. Our nephew, Michael Wayne, was stillborn years ago. We miss him every day! Bless you ALL! You will be in our prayers. We lost our son earlier this year.
God bless,
Franki
www.MommyOfDaniel.blogspot.com

Texas Southern Belle Pageant said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. I am sorry for your loss as well.
-Ashley

Anonymous said...

We love you all. The day you lost your precious baby, we all felt your grief and loss. May God continue to heal your heart. Baby Michael is an angel looking down and comforting you. Love, Aunt Kassy