Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Evan Conner Glassburn


Evan Conner Glassburn
Born November 1, 2011
Elwood, IN

To my dearest Evan,
No words will ever be enough for the love I have for you goes forever. I will cherish the time we had and the love you brought me. I love you with every ounce of my body.
Give you brother a kiss and tell him that one day, mommy and daddy will see him too!
Love always,
Mommy and Daddy

1 Send Your Love Here:

Brandon and Telisha said...

I never thought I would see my second precious baby's name written in the sand. Thank you for what you have given me and my family. It is truly appreciated.
Sending love from afar!
Telisha and Brandon Glassburn