Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Jeuel


Jeuel
Born sleeping on October 4th, 2011.
Canada

Our Sweet baby Jeuel was our 12 expected blessing, 9 earthly and 2 waiting in heaven. We were so incredibly excited, it felt as though we were expecting our first child again. I knew from the moment of conception that Jeuel was coming. I was so convinced before it was confirmed that I changed my diet and started taking vitamins etc. I could hardly contain my happiness. Each time I thought of her I couldn't stop smiling. Her dad felt the same. He was so happy...

Her daddy was leaving on a long trip when she was conceived and we joked that her name should mean goodbye... How appropriate that seems now. When realized we would not get to hold her on earth we chose the name Jeuel (pronounced Jewel) meaning God has taken away. Giving birth and burying our precious tiny perfect little baby was one of the hardest things we have ever done. She was so tiny and so perfect...tiny perfect hands, and feet. A tiny beautiful face that was so peaceful and perfect.

Some scriptures that have been a comfort to me are
Isaiah 49:16
See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands.

Psalm 139:13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

We take comfort in knowing that Jeuel is in the only home she will ever know, heaven with the only person we can trust her with until we get there, Jesus. She is waiting for us there. We take comfort in the knowledge that we will be reunited with her when our time comes to go home too.

We have been blessed to have our sweet baby. God never makes mistakes and we are grateful He chose us to have Jeuel.

1 Send Your Love Here:

grandma jo~ said...

Dear Jeuel
There where you stay without care, playing with Jesus, gathered children everywhere! I knew of you through mere instinct, and my excitement grew. I do not understand why you couldn't stay? I only know that despite pain of seperation, that seemed too soon, you were meant to be a part of our family! Does great Nan tell you... that you have squirrels in your cheeks? Does she call you Dolly like your other sisters when they were small? I do feel better knowing you have family there in that far away place, Aunties and Uncles, Nana's maybe Grandpa's too! I hope I earn my place, in that far away place, if only to be with you. I shall visit you in your earthly spot, peaceful and quiet were you rest! Your loving Grandma.... Heavenly Christmas baby Jeuel xo


Grandma