Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Octavio "Junior" Carrillo


Octavio "Junior" Carrillo
Born April 27th, 2004, taken to heaven November 9, 2011
Chicago, IL

The mention of my child's name may bring tears to my eyes, But it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really are my friend, Let me hear the music of his beautiful name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.

- Unknown


2 Send Your Love Here:

MKOswald said...

Alma and family~
May Junior's spirit and strength live on in your souls....prayers that you find peace and comfort in your hearts. God bless!
Michelle

Shelley said...

My thoughts and my heart are with you all of the time. Love you all Shelley