Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

lil, Laykin and poppy





lil, Laykin, poppy
my 3 little angels

EDD 15th July 2011
EDD 24th August 2011
EDD 26th May 2012

Australia

But for only hours I knew you were mine....forever til the end of time xoxoox lil one......

My lil precious treasure, always in my heart and never far from my mind....


The 12th of September 2011 will always be so precious...the day I knew I was pregnant with you, your heart was the size of a poppy seed. From the moment I knew you existed my love was infinite for you...til we meet in heaven little angel pie......

My three little angels so so dearly loved, my heart aches that I am not with you my little three....

0 Send Your Love Here: