Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Harrison Lee Apple


Harrison Lee Apple
Born sleeping on 03/11/2011
Hertfordshire, UK

Harrison, our lil man, our son, our angel. You are now in a better place away from any hurt and suffering that you may have faced.
We miss you like crazy everyday and you are always in our thoughts. Know that your mummies will love you forever. Until we meet again, love you precious , your mums Karen and Lucie xxx

29 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful, so perfect, love you applee pip xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Today my prince, we laid you to rest. Hope we did you proud. Thinking of you so much. Love you xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Thinking of u so much right now. Merry xmas darling. Love u xxx

Anonymous said...

Dear Harrison, thinking of you more than ever today, wish you could be little applee pip xxxx

Mummy Lucie said...

To our darling son Harrison. Today, the 13.02.12 was your EDD but you were the special 1, chosen to wander a different world from us!! Thinking of you today, tomorrow, forever. Love you, our little prince xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Happy mothers day darling. Have thought about you lots today. Hugs and kisses. Love you xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

My darling boy, today is my bday and I had so many hopes and dreams that u wud be here sharing the day with us, but ur not. Missing u everyday, love u forever x

Mummy Lucie said...

To My Darling Son Harrison,
Today Mummy Lucie and Mummy Karen are getting married. I hoped that you would be here with us when we eventually tied the knot, but it wasnt to be. Although you are not here in person, I know you are close by.
Thinking of you always my lil prince, Love you xxx

Anonymous said...

thinking of you today, wish we could hold you again, love you little one xxxx

Mummy Karen said...

Happy birthday lil prince Harry. We miss you like crazy, loving you always, mummy Karen xxxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Happy 1st Bithday darling. 1 year ago today we held you in our arms for those precious hours.
Missing you every second of every day. You are always in our thoughts.
Love you so so much lil man xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Merry Xmas Darling
Today should have been your first xmas with us. Ive thought alot about that lately.
Love and miss you so much.
Sleep tight lil man
Mummy Lucie xxx

mummy karen said...

Happy Christmas sweetheart, loving you always.
we miss you lots and wish u were here with us
love mummy Karen xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Happy New Yr darling. Love you x

Mummy Karen said...

Just making our calendar with our wedding pics, love you son... wish you were there. Happy new year darling x

Mummy Lucie said...

To my lil man Harrison,
Had you gone to your EDD then today may have been your 1st bday. You would have been spoilt rotten by your mummy's and other family members.
Not a day goes past where I havent thought about you loads. Love you precious, mummy Lucie x

Mummy Lucie said...

To my gorgeous lil man,
Thanku for looking after ur little brother so far. I kno u always will.
In my pregnancy with u, today was the day we met u and held u in our arms for those precious hours.
Miss u everyday. Love u so much xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Happy 2nd bday my Darling son Harrison,
Hope you are happy wherever you are.
Miss you like crazy.
Love you lots xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Merry Xmas my darling son
Miss u everyday
Not long now till your lil brother will be here
Cant wait for him to join us and to see if he's got ur cute fingers
Love you lil man xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Harrison, As you know, your little brother Joshua came into the world yesterday the 13/01/14 safe and sound.
Thankyou for looking over him these last 9 months and I know you'll continue to do so.
Wish u were here too. Love and miss u so much xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Happy 3rd bday darling!
Sorry Im writing on here a few days late.
Ur always close in my thoughts.
Love u prince Harrison xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

To my darling Harrison

Wishing you a happy new year and hope u had a lovely xmas wherever you are.
I Think about you everyday.
Your lil brother is coming on leaps and bounds and will soon be walking.
Love you lots and lots
Mummy Lucie xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Happy Mothers Day my darling boy.
Love u so much xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Happy 4th Birthday my Darling Harrison.
Love and miss you so much. Forever here with me.
Thank you for watching over your little bro Joshee.
XXX

Mummy Lucie said...

Merry Xmas My Darling Harrison.
Love and Miss you so much.
Sleep tight angel.
Mummy Lucie xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Hello my darling, I cant believe its been 2 years since my last post. Time really is flying.
Your little brother Joshua is amazing and your little little brother will hopefully be with us in just a few months.
Thankyou for looking over us all with Popsie. Im sure your having lots of fun wherever you are:
Love and miss you so much. Mwah, Mummy Lucie xxx

Mummy Apple said...

Hello my darling boy,
My phone randomly had this site showing up so I read through all the previous comments and I cant believe that it's been nearly 2 years since I last wrote.
That doesn't mean that I havent thought about you since then because I have, every single day. Asher your baby baby brother is 18 months now and Josh will be 6 soon.
I know you're always around us.
Love you darling Harrison xxx

Mummy Apple said...

Hello darling.
Funny, this came up again without me pressing on it. It's been a while since my last message. You haven't missed much _ just a year long pandemic! Your brother Ash turns 3 this coming wkend and Josh is 7. Hes waiting for another top tooth to come out. Love and miss you so much. Mwah xxx

Mummy Lucie said...

Happy 11th Bday baby boy.
Love and miss you so much.
Hope you're having fun wherever you are.
Mwah xxx