Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Eli Xavier Russell


Eli Xavier Russell
Due on the 15th of October 2012.

Australia

"Lullabies - Eli's poem"

Daddy please don't look so sad,mumma please don't cry.
Cause I'm in the arms of Jesus, and he sings me lullabies.
please try not to question God, don't think he is unkind.
Don't think he sent me to you and then changed his mind.
You see I'm a special child, I am needed up above.
I'm the special gift you gave Him, a product of your love.
I'll always be there with you, so watch the sky at night.
Look for the brightest star and know that's my halo's brilliant light.
You'll see me in the morning frost that mists your window pane.
That's me in the summer showers, I'll be dancing in the rain.
When you feel a gentle breeze from a gentle wind that blows.
Know that it's me planting a kiss upon your nose.
When you see a child playing and your heart feels a tug,
Don't be sad mummy, that's just me giving your heart a hug.
So daddy don't looks so sad and mumma please don't cry.
I'm in the arms of Jesus and he sings me lullabies!

0 Send Your Love Here: