Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Molly Juliet Carbino


Molly Juliet Carbino
Born into Heaven December 8, 2011
USA

"If love could have spared you, you would have lived forever."

To our beautiful, firstborn, baby girl Molly, you were much wanted, much loved, and will never be forgotten. I hope you and Max are playing together in Heaven. We miss you so much and think about you every second of every day.

2 Send Your Love Here:

jeannette rivera eberhart said...

Dearest Molly Juliet:

You are my first darling granddaughter baby girl. I think of you constantly. I will miss you forever. You will always have a piece of my heart. You and Max glow as the brightest glittering Star Angel Babies in Heaven.
I LOVE YOU Forever & Always OXOXOX
My Love Shines Brightly Over You Both.

Aunote said...

I miss you and hope that you can see us even though we can't see you. - Dad