Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Noah Alexander McGinnis


Noah Alexander McGinnis
Born February 2, 2012, lived for 49 minutes, and passed away February 2, 2012
United States

"I asked the Lord to give me this boy, and He has granted my request. Now I am giving him to the Lord, and he will belong to the Lord his whole life."
1 Sam. 1:27-28

Sweet little Noah- Daddy, Mommy, and Eli love you. We are doing everything we possibly can to honor you down here on Earth. I can't wait to hold you in my arms one day! I know you are perfect, I witnessed everything about you. We miss you so much!

1 Send Your Love Here:

Saramcg said...

I love this! I am so greatful I got to meet you. You are a gift to our family and we will cherish that always. Love Aunt Sara