Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scott David Brown II


Scott David Brown II
Born May 3rd, 1987
Passed away March 19th, 1988
United States

Sweet Child
by Unknown Author

God made a sweet child
a child who never grew old
He made a smile of sunshine
He molded a heart of pure gold.
He made that child as close to an angel
as anyone ever could be
God made a Sweet Child
and He gave that dear child to me
Then God saw His wonderful creation
growing very tired and weak
so He wrapped the child in His loving arms
and said, "You my child I keep"
But now my Sweet Child is an angel
Free from hurt and pain
I'll love you forever, until we meet again
So many times I have missed you
So many times I have cried
If all my love could have saved you
Sweet Child you never would have died.


1 Send Your Love Here:

Angela Huff said...

Though only with us for a too short of a time, he sure touched a lot of people's hearts.Missed always...