Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Colin Ryan Marshall


Colin Ryan Marshall
Born September 13, 2004
Joined his twin brother in Heaven September 13, 2004
U.S.A.

Dear Gavin and Colin,
The brief time I held you in my arms are moments that are seared in my heart. I thank God every day for giving your daddy and I that time with you both, despite how short it was. There was more love in that hospital room than some people experience in a whole (long) lifetime. I wish that we had more time, and I pray every night that you know how much you were wanted, and how much we loved, and still love, you.
"I love you right up to the moon, and back."
Until we meet again,
Mommy

0 Send Your Love Here: