Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Zachary Matthew Milner


Zachary Matthew Milner
Born January 27, 2012
at 5:21pm
and grew his wings an hour later

Texas, USA

Some only dream of angels, but I held one in my arms

Zachary,

Our hearts broke when you left this world. You didn’t go alone, because part of us went with you. We think about you daily and can’t wait to be with you again.
See you soon!

Love Always,
Mommy and Daddy

2 Send Your Love Here:

Carla said...

This is so beautiful. You are definitely loved little Zach. Although I never got to meet you in person, I had the honor of working alongside you when your Mommy held you in her tummy. Until we met again. Say hello to my little foster, Bowser. I hope you guys are playing together.

Love,

Carla

Mimma said...

I loved you, Zachary Matthew, from the moment your Mommy and Daddy announced the news of your up-coming birth. And I will love you forever more...

Always,

Mimma