Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Robert Douglas Brunson


Robert Douglas Brunson
Born October 17th, 2009 - Passed Away October 29th, 2009
Rapid City, South Dakota

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."Helen Keller

I know you are safe and free of pain along with your sister - Ella.

I get through life knowing we will be reunited again and next time it will be forever. Rest in peace sweet baby.

1 Send Your Love Here:

slively said...

Baby Robert I never got to meet you but I know you are as amazing as your brothers and sister! I get a smile in my face thinking of you and Ella dancing in the streets of glory! Many people love you and your family and we will meet someday hugs and kisses!