Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Angel Claire


Angel Claire 
Born June 13th 2003
Australia

To touch your little hands, to smell your scent, to dress you in your pink dress, to welcome you into the world that wasn't meant to be even for a short while, I wish I Could have it all again today. I felt your contractions from 5am and knew you were ready to come. You were born at 6.29am on the 13th of June 2003. The Most beautiful thing at that point that I had ever done in my life. Although no sound, 9 years later I still remember the moment you were put into my arms. I love you more then anything in the world Angel Claire and I wish I could just touch you and smell your beautiful scent just for one more minute, hour, or day. You will always be our Bumble Bee, our beautiful butterfly, and our little Angel but most of all, you will always be our first born, your siblings older sister, a grand daughter, a neice but most important, Mummy's and Daddy's DAUGHTER! Love you Baby girl for Eternity.!!!

XXXXX  

0 Send Your Love Here: