Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Wyatt Lee Hayden


Wyatt Lee Hayden 
Born January 12, 2010 and went to Heaven May 4, 2010
Indiana, USA

No words can express the love we have for our sweet boys.
Your Mommy, Daddy and sisters love and miss you very much

1 Send Your Love Here:

MrsHayden3 said...

This was a gift to me from a friend across the country who I have never met in person. The bonds and relationships that our children have created, even without them taking a breath on earth, is one of the most precious gifts I will ever receive earthside. My heart is filled with joy getting the chance to recognise my boys in one more way. I'm so thankful for these little ones that didn't get to make the world a better place with their hands- but penetrated my heart-and so many others- with sorrow to make me learn how to really surrender my heart to Love.