Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Owen and Payton Tolerba



 Owen Innes Tolerba
Born Still March 6, 2012


Payton Innes Tolerba 
Born March 6, 2012 Died March 9, 2012

  California   

Owen and Payton,
We thank God for the little while. Thank you for being born and giving us your love. We think of you everyday and miss you more.
Mama, Dada, Megan and Nathan

I Only Wanted You
They say memories are golden, well, maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.
A million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place no one else could fill.
If tears could build a stairway and heartache make a lane.
I'd walk the path to Heaven and bring you back again.
Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us back one by one, the chain will link again.

By Vicky Holder

0 Send Your Love Here: