Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Liela Elizabeth Hinman


Liela Elizabeth Hinman 
Born June 26, 2012 at 2:51 pm.  Peacefully went to heaven while laying in Mommy's arms after an hour and a half.   
Connecticut, USA 

Liela, you went to heaven a few short days before your triplet brother and sister, Christopher and Sophie, joined you.  Mommy and Daddy love you so much.  We will miss you everyday and look forward to the day when we are all together again. The three of you are our sweet little angels.
~For this child I prayed... 1 Samuel 1:27

Love, Mommy and Daddy

1 Send Your Love Here:

Danielle said...

I am so sad for the loss of your triplets. My sweet baby boys' names are just below yours; my quintuplets in May. Only a mother can understand how this loss feels and us mothers of multiples even have a different feeling. I am sorry that you have to feel the same pain that I feel as I would not wish this on my worst enemy. May peace be with your family.

Danielle