Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, July 23, 2012

David, Kellen, Easton, Marek and Barrett Varady



 David Varady Jr, 



Kellen Varady

 

Easton Varady



Marek Varady

 

Barrett Varady
  

David, Kellen, Easton, Marek and Barrett Varady
  Born May 14, 2012  Passed away May 14, 2012   
St. Louis, MO United States

Twinkle Twinkle Big Bright Star, My precious babies, you're not so far, When I am sad and feeling so alone, I close my eyes and know you are in Heaven's home, Everyday my heart aches for you; How do I heal, I don't know what to do? Why? I just don't understand, Anticipation, love, so many future plans.  You were gone before I knew, Each day is a struggle to get through, "Oh My Angels" in the bright blue sky, Mommy and Daddy love you and tears we always cry, Our babies are now Heaven's Angels so blessed and true, Only God knew the plans he had for you.    

3 Send Your Love Here:

Danielle said...

Sweet baby boys how I miss you and love you.

Thank Carly for the work that you're doing to help heal our pain. These beautiful images give me the hope that maybe my boys are playing in sand somewhere maybe even with your sweet angel Christian.

Danielle

Sarah said...

Danielle,
You, your husband, and your boys are in my heart and prayers. I pray your hearts are healing. I know our babies are playing together.
Sarah Hinman

Christi said...

You are always in my thoughts and prayers! I love you all and think of you every day! David and Danielle I hope that time will help you heal! I wish i would have been able to meet all five of you sweet boys, your cousin wanted to spoil you all very very much! Hugs and kisses for you!