Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Benjamin


Benjamin
Born still on June 23, 2007

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Sitting here with my grandson
I sit quietly and my mind strays,
as I think of other grandparents
and how they spend their days.
Some spend them at the playgrounds
pushing grandkids in the swings.
Some lie in the newly mown grass
and listen to little one's dreams.
Running thru the tall grass
with butterflies and nets,
catching different kinds of bugs
and keeping them for pets.
Getting chocolate cookie kisses
and lots of "I love you's."
Looking through old pictures
and seeing how much they grew.
But sitting here with my grandson
I have no one to hold.
The angels came and took him
when he was not even a day old.
So I visit his little graveside
and I ask our God above
To please Keep Benjamin in his loving arms
and let him know he is forever loved...

I love you and I always will, Grammie