Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Connor Rhodes


Connor Rhodes
Was born on November 6, 2008
and born into eternity on November 19, 2008.

"Thank you for all the joy you have brought into our lives.
We love and miss you everyday.

Love your brothers, Kyle and Collin
and Mommy and Daddy

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I had to look the picture up tonight and I found it right away. I love the sunset. I am glad you have this beautiful picture to remember your little boy, it is beautiful. I am so glad I met you both at Caring Connections. Stay strong!
Ironically, I never knew your husband's name. Before we met our Nicholas, he was supposed to be a Connor, Kyle, Collin or Kevin, but it just didn't fit.

Jennifer

Kathy said...

When I saw that Connor's beautiful sunset picture already had a comment I guessed that it might be Jen and it was! I too felt compelled to come look it up after seeing you at the meeting on Monday evening. I am glad that Names in the Sand has helped to honor your baby boy's life. I too have appreciated getting to know you through Caring Connections and hope that being a part of the group is helping you in your grief and healing. Take care, God bless and I look forward to seeing you again next month.

Kathy :)