Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Danielle Rose


Danielle Rose

Born into heaven on July 31, 2008

Don't cry Mommy, be happy for me, I'll always be with you,

I hope you can see. I sing with the birds you can hear in the trees,

I fly with the butterflies, I'm the soft gentle breeze.

I'm the rainbow of colors that arc in the sky, I'm safe and at peace

so please do not cry.

(part of a poem written by Mommy to her precious little angel, Danielle Rose Wasyliw)

Always loved and forever missed,

Mommy, Daddy and sisters Alexandra, Casia and Jasmine

1 Send Your Love Here:

Unique Gowns said...

Carly, thank you for adding Danielle's name on Christian's beach. Trish is so so happy , my heart is joyfull for her.Trish has helped me so much with my angel cause. Love to all precious angels Dana