Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Darcey Iris Freeman



5 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

my heart goes out to little Darceys family.
What a shocking end to an inocent little girls life!!!

I'm sure there are many others that think the same as me.
take care.
Tam Quinns Rocks WA

Sophie said...

Thinking of you and your family, Darcey. I'm so very very sorry.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful little flower gone to gods garden. Our thoughts are with you at this time.We are very sorry for your loss. Angela ,Mark & family.

Danica Bota said...

My heart goes out to Darcey's brothers & her mum.
I never knew little angel Darcey Freeman...but listening to a song that Jessica Jade Bruce wrote called Darceys Song, put me in a very nice place where I felt like I knew her forever.

Rest In Peace Darcey Iris Freeman xxoxx

Anonymous said...

I have just listened to a song called Darcey's song by Jessica-Jade Bruce, and i cried when i heard it. This is an amazing and beautiful song dedicated to the mum and kids. It sounds like the writer knew this family very well. I feel for you Peta, You have lost your little girl but gained an angel. Thoughts are with you.