Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Daryl Peter Thirlwall


Daryl Peter Thirlwall
D.O.B 22nd July 1989
Left to be a shining star on 8th November 2008

Forever in our hearts.

" JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE "

3 Send Your Love Here:

Unknown said...

You left us so soon dazza, not one day has gone past where i dont think of the you, you were my best friend and you was always there for me. R.I.P Danny Boi.

Unknown said...

You never said "I'm leaving"
You never said goodbye
You were gone before I knew it,
And only God knew why


A million times I needed you,
A million times I got upset
If Love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died


In Life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place,
That no one could ever fill


It broke my heart to lose you,
But you didn't go alone
For part of me went with you,
The day God took you home.

Anonymous said...

its the 7th november i alo dread tommoz i luv you so much bro and i need some kinda miracle to stop me crying my eyes out tommmoz