Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Evan Robert Noelle


Evan Robert Noelle

Born sleeping on November 18, 2008

Round Rock, TX

Evan,

Mommy, Daddy and your big brothers Colin and Ryan love and miss you so much. You left us too soon, and we are so sad that we will never get a chance to know you on earth. We think of you every day and we know that we will be with you someday in heaven. Please watch over us and stay safe with your Great-Grandma. You will always have your special place in my heart, my sweet baby boy, that can be occupied by no one but you.

4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Oh Renee, I am speechless. How beautiful. That is such a wonderful tribute. God Bless You. Lynda Linam

Anonymous said...

Evan, I am so grateful to see your name in this beautiful sand. I wish that I could hold you one more time... just to see your face and study everything about you. Be a good boy.

I love you and miss you every second of the day,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

i miss you evan

love youer brother,
colin

Anonymous said...

It has been almost 6 months since you left us. I still miss you every day. Please help your baby brother or sister come home to us safely. We love you, Evan. Always.