Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Isabella Grace Carter



Isabella Grace Carter
Blessed into our lives July 14th 2005
Went to sleep November 18th 2005

Forever in our hearts...

Tiny angel rest your wings
Sit with me for awhile
How I long to hold your hand
And see your tender smile
Tiny Angel, look at me
I want this image clear
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear
Tiny Angel can you tell me
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook her head,
"These things I do not know,
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".

Author Unknown

1 Send Your Love Here:

Maz Carter said...

Thank you Carly and family for writing Bella's name in the sand-it means the world to me and my family, and it's such a beautiful way to commemorate her life.

With love, From the Carters