Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Pagan Summer Scott


Pagan Summer Scott
Born 23weeks :(

Sleeping forever our precious rosebud
I love you baby girl with all my heart
Your now with your great grandad I know he is looking after you girl.

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

thank you 4 wrighting her name in the sand

Anonymous said...

An empty space where life once stirred
My eyes were not yet seeing
Where once my heartbeat shared a tone
With a smaill and fragile being

So scarcely formed yet still a life
A dream, a hope, a promise
Our plans were changed to now include
This new thrust upon us

Then as quickly as it came
Our dreams were gone away
The deepest pain ive ever felt
Our baby died today

With footprints left upon our hearts
She gently took her leave
We are left with nothing but regret
And only time to grieve

There was no service to be held
No mourning time required
No songs of longing and despair
No words to be inspired

We are simply told to bare the pain
"Its natures way" they say
I cant forget our baby moved
Inside me yesterday

And with each word of sorrow
My teardrops fall like rain
The anger and resentment
Are mixed with guilt and pain

I took to heaven for a sign
To help search out a course
Where love can teach acceptance
And eliminate remorse

My body will accept the truth
That now our babys gone
But in our hearts our angel
Everlastingly lives on!!!!