Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Daniel C. Ronk


Daniel C. Ronk
Born March 15,1991
Entered Heaven April 7,2010
Born in Florida passed in New York

Daniel I found this poem and thought it was perfect for you. You always brought so much love and laughter to every one you knew and especially to me, your older brother and your younger sister. We will always love you baby and will never forget, mom

I'd like the memory of me
to be a happy one.
I'd like to leave an after glow
of smiles when life is done.
I'd like to leave an echo
whispering softly down the ways,
Of happy times and laughing times
and bright and sunny days.
I'd like the tears of those who grieve
to dry before the sun
Of happy memories
that I leave when life is done.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Mom said...

Beautiful! Dan I love and miss you so much and think of you constantly. I wish like so many others that we had more time together. My prayer now is that you have found peace in Heaven. You will never be forgotten, love mom