Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hector Alexander Rodriguez


Hector Alexander Rodriguez
July 29, 2010-July 29, 2010
San Antonio, TX USA

You never said you're leaving
You never said goodbye
You were gone before I knew it,
And only God knew why.
A million times I needed you,
A million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place,
That nobody could ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you,
But you didn't go alone
For part of me went with you,
The day God took you home.
~Unknown

1 Send Your Love Here:

tiffanyr228 said...

thank you so much for writing my little Angels name in the sand. this is absolutly breath taking.