Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Teddy


Teddy
"Gift of God"

Due on July 16th, 2010
Lost on November 25th, 2009

You never said you're leaving,

You never said goodbye.

You were gone before I knew it,

And only God knows why.

A million times I've needed you,

A million times I've cried.

If love alone could have saved you,

You never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,

In death I love you still.

In my heart you hold a place,

That nobody could ever fill.

It broke my heart to lose you,

But you didn't go alone.

For part of me went with you,

The day God took you home.

~Unknown

You will always be mommy's first baby.. I love you with all of my heart my little Teddy Graham.

0 Send Your Love Here: