Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jacob Alexander Villalva


Jacob Alexander Villalva
Passed away October 25, 2010
due to Trisomy 13
Ohio, USA

My Sweet Baby Jacob,

How I cling to these ways of remembering you...I can't take photos of you with your first smile, your first tooth or your tears in the bath. So many firsts we are missing out on since you left us so early.

For thirteen weeks I carried you. I loved you and I looked forward to holding you. I never got to hold you in person but I hold you every day in my heart.

Your brothers talk of you often. They miss their little brother.

We all love you Jacob, my sweet precious baby. I can't wait to hold you someday in Heaven.

Mommy loves you always!

Love, Mommy

0 Send Your Love Here: