Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Minka


Minka
"Strong & Resolute"
Due on December 23rd, 2011
Lost on June 7th, 2011

You never said you're leaving,

You never said goodbye.

You were gone before I knew it,

And only God knows why.

A million times I needed you,

A million times I cried.

If love alone could have saved you,

You never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,

In death I love you still.

In my heart you hold a place,

That nobody could ever fill.

It broke my heart to lose you,

But you didn't go alone.

For part of me went with you,

The day God took you home.

~Unknown

My little babygirl.. I wonder every second what you would have looked like and how you would have been. I know that you are beautiful, the most beautiful angel in heaven. I love you with all of my heart Minka, my tiny little bun.

0 Send Your Love Here: