Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Leeon Jymike Blake


Leeon Jymike Blake
Born 5th September 2005
Became an Angel July 17th 2009

Australia

They say there are no tears in Heaven,
But that must be wrong today.
Because you took part of my broken heart,
When you went away.
I know my tears must have followed you,
How else can it be?
My Spirit feels broken,
‘Cause you are no longer here with me.
I cried to the Heavens, my tears fell like rain.
So, I know my tears must be in Heaven,
Things will never be the same.
They say someday I will accept your passing,
But, right now that can’t be true,
Because part of me is in Heaven,
My tears..... followed you....
I miss you..
Once my Son now my Angel...

0 Send Your Love Here: