Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Courtney Ann Lindstrom


Courtney Ann Lindstrom
Born August 15, 1994 Passed October 16, 2011

Ever wonder why you're the lucky one, the one who came to be?
The oh so very lucky one, who was chosen to care for me?
It may not be obvious sometimes, but you have all I need.
I need someone with patience, I need someone who is kind,
I need someone who is strong, and not quick to lose their mind.
I need someone who is special, someone very special indeed.
You may never know my thoughts, you may never know my voice.
Just please be reassured that was not my choice.
God knew what He was doing when He gave me to you.
He knew you could handle me, He knew what you could do.
You see I am very special, someone very special indeed.
I need someone who will care, someone to care for me.
I know that I am not perfect, and that I make you cry.
That was not my intent, so please keep your eyes dry.
One day you will know me the way you want to know,
But for now I'm just me, no matter how hard that may be.
But I am a special person, someone very special indeed.
You'll never know how glad I am, that God gave you to me.
You see you are not the lucky one, the lucky one is me.

By Christine Quiroga

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

We will miss so very much my baby! I love you more then sunshine