Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gabriel Ian Smith


Gabriel Ian Smith
Born silently on December 11, 2011
USA

"Oh I am a wandering soul, I'm still walking the line that leads me home, alone, all I know, I still got mountains to climb, on my own, on my own, do you love me enough to let me go,to let me follow through, to let me fall for you, do you love me enough to let me go? back from the dead of winter, back from the dead and all our leaves are drive, you're so beautiful tonight, back from the dead we went through, back from the dead and both our tongues are tied, you look beautiful tonight, but every seed dies before it grows, breathe it in, and let it go, every breath you take is not your own, its not yours to hold, do you love me enough to let me go?"
( by switchfoot)

We love you our little angel,
Love mommy, daddy and Beckham

0 Send Your Love Here: