Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jeremy Ryan Bronaugh


Jeremy Ryan Bronaugh
Born October 22, 2010
and left the earth on December 28, 2010
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania

God saw you were getting tired,
And a cure was not to be.
So he put his arms around you
And whispered, ""Come to me""
With tearful eyes we watched you,
And saw you pass away.
Although we loved you dearly,
We could not make you stay.
A golden heart stop beating,
Hard working hands at rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us,
He only takes the best.



1 Send Your Love Here:

Jeanie Reese said...

Derrel , my most precious gift from God. I dedicated you as my first born to Him when you were born. I had no idea yours would be the only natural born child I would give to this world, or that you would be taken from me at so young of an age. I love you, son, and you will always be my shining angel from heaven. I was so proud of you and honored to have been your Mother.