Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Michael and Alena Schillinger


Link

Michael Schillinger


Alena Schillinger

Born October 12 2011
Passed away October 12 2011

Washington State

Born too early and gone too soon, in loving memory.

4 Send Your Love Here:

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

Thank you for making these beautiful remembrance images of my darling grandchildren. Your work is really special.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

so beautiful!!!!!

ADSchill said...

I am so happy to see these lovely photos in honor of my children. Thank you for all you do to remember our babies. Every time I see their name I smile.

Anne T said...

Bless you for your wonderful gift to those who have lost so much and been through such an unbelievably painful loss...you are a very special person with great understanding/empathy...