Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, January 27, 2012

William Ezra Allman IV


William Ezra Allman IV
Born September 26, 2011
Went into Jesus' arms December 13, 2011.
North Carolina

Precious Little One, We had you in our lives such a very short time, but we’ll hold you in our hearts forever. It seemed like only a fleeting moment, but it was long enough to see you, touch you, hold you, love you. It was long enough to know that your life was indeed a gift- no matter how brief, no matter how fragile, Your life was indeed a gift, and we’ll hold you in our hearts forever.


Jesus said,
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Matthew 19:14

13 Send Your Love Here:

Alicia Allman said...

Mommy misses you sweet boy. I love you so much and you have changed my life in a way I never thought possible. I can't wait to hold you in heaven.

Dana said...

Ezra you touched so many lives in the short time you were on earth! we will help take care on your mommy, daddy and sissy! love you sweet Ezra

Sherry Shipman said...

Ezra, You were a blessing to so many people in your short time here. Your memory will live on forever.

Tamara said...

You were such an precious little boy, you touched more hearts in your short but incredible cherished life than most people do after an entire lifetime of living.
You touched mine and left your tiny footprint there forever, you have changed me. Your life has meant so much to so many people, your sweet light continues to serve such an amazing purpose.

Auntie Ronnie said...

Ezra, your time here on earth was so short that I never got to meet you in person. I regret that I never got to kiss your sweet face or tell you how much I love you. I wish you could have stuck around for much longer!! Unfortunately that wasn't God's plan for you. You have the greatest family here on earth and we will always miss you terribly. When I think of you and look at your pictures, I will try to smile, but I will always be so sad that you are not here with us. Someday we will finally meet in heaven...

Anonymous said...

Ezra you are beautiful. I will meet you in heaven someday. Much Love!
Auntie Abby Anderson

Jen said...

Love you...please watch over your mother and bring her moments of peace and happiness!

Melissa McCall Walters said...

With the loss of such a precious, beautiful boy, it's is hard to understand how God will be glorified. Ezra, you were so dearly loved by your family. I know they trust in the Lord. I know they will soon see His glory through you meeting Jesus sooner than they ever dreamed. You are the "lucky" one sweet little guy. We will all see you soon. I know your sweet family hopes for that glorious day! You are loved, forever and always.

Melissa Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Jones said...

Precious Ezra, I knew from the first moment I met you you were special. You truly are a shining light in a dark world. I think about you every single day. Not a day goes by sweet Ezra. You will forever live on in my heart. I will take you with me every where I go. I love you and miss you.

Teresa said...

Baby Ezra, I am sending love to your Momma, Daddy and big sister Clara because their hearts are sad.
I know you are with other children
playing at the feet of Jesus and rocked in his arms of love.

Kelly Pace said...

Ezra, you were created by a miraculous God who had a divine purpose for your life. You fulfilled that purpose and now you are resting soundly in His arms. Please comfort your mom and dad's hearts as they try to live on after sending you to your eternal home. They loved you dearly and will never be the same again. (Alicia and Trey - you are loved with an everlasting love and God is holding YOU even when you don't feel Him. Try to remember that even in the darkest moments. Praying for you!)

Sharon Greene said...

Little Ezra, You are missed and loved so much. Your purpose here on earth was finished and God called you to come to Him. I can see you in Jesus' arms while he rocks you. Watch over your Mommy, Daddy, and sister Clara because their hearts are so saddened with your short life on earth. Heaven is a better place with you there! Love you sweet boy!