Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gianina Shaddai Olivar


Gianina Shaddai Olivar
Born June 10th, 2011
Passed away June 10th, 2011

After 9 hours of fighting

Ft Lauderdale, FL USA

My beautiful daughter Your daddy, your sisters and I miss you so much. Words are not enough to let you know how much we love you and how much we wish you were here with us. We do not know the reason you had to leave us; but after too much questioning this poem reached me and I am sure you are in a better place now with God. This poem touched my heart and I know this was a message from you. You will always be in our hearts and thoughts forever until we see each other again. I love you, Your Mommy, Daddy, Sofi and Sinai

Daddy, please don't look so sad, Mama please don't cry~

"Cause I am in the arms of Jesus and He sings me lullabies."

Please, try not to question God, Don't think he is unkind

Don't think He sent me to you, and then He changed his mind.

You see, I am a special child, and I'm needed up above

I'm the special gift you gave Him, the product of your love.

I'll always be there with you and watch the sky at night,

Find the brightest star that's gleaming, That's my halo's brilliant light.

You'll see me in the morning frost, that mists your window pane.

That's me in the summer showers, I'll be dancing in the rain.

When you feel a little breeze, from a gentle wind that blows

That's me, I'll be there, planting a kiss on your nose.

When you see a child playing, and your heart feels a little tug,

That's me, I'll be there, giving your heart a hug.

So Daddy, please don't look so sad, Mama don't you cry.

I'm in the arms of Jesus and He sings me lullabies.

0 Send Your Love Here: