Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Toby Bailey Hearn


Toby Bailey Hearn
Born asleep on the 10th November 2011
United Kingdom

To my precious Toby, I just want to let you know how amazing it was to have had you in me for the last 9 months and enjoyed every kick I felt, I am just so sad that we never saw each others eyes or squeezed each others hands. This poem is for you my angel.

They say there is a reason
They say that time will heal
But neither time nor reason
Will change the way we feel
For no-one knows the heartache
That lies behind our smiles
No-one knows how many times
We have broken down and cried
We want to tell you something
So there wont be any doubt
Your so wonderful to think of
But so hard to live without

If we could visit heaven
Even for a day
Maybe for one moment
Our pain would go away
We’d put our arms around you
And whisper words so true
That living life without you
Sure is hell to do
No matter how we spend our days
No matter what we do
No morning dawns or evening falls
When we don’t think of you

Time spent with you
Was so very precious
Even if only for a very short time
I hold a special memory
Close inside this heart of mine
To us you were very special
Much more than words can say
We still love you now little angel
And we’ll remember you every day

Sleep tight my little angel
Love Mummy Daddy and your Big Brother Freddy

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I love you Toby and wish I can be with you up there in heaven but i have to stay here with Freddy. I will never forget you or stop loving you x